Worried about a wiring or electrical system malfunction? Do you have no power or lights? Do you have an electrical breakdown? Do you need emergency assistance for your electrical needs?
Rockingham 24/7 electricians can deal with all your electrical emergencies. We have fully qualified electricians available night and day. Our trucks are also fully stocked and ready for any emergency.
We are available to homeowners as well as to commercial businesses, 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Electrical emergencies in your home are more than just an inconvenience – they can put your family and your home in harm’s way.
If you find yourself in the unfortunate position of experiencing a power outage at an inconvenient time, or if you discover exposed live electrical wiring, or for any other sort of electrical emergency that you may be dealing with, there is no need to panic.
Just keep your family away from the dangerous wiring and give us a call, day or and we will send someone immediately to make your home safe again.
Our Emergency Electrical Services includes:
- Emergency Generator Services
- 24/7 Circuit Breaker Repairs
- Surge Protector Installations
- Emergency Wiring Repairs
- Power Overloads and Outages
- Expert Electricians On Call 24/7
- If you suspect your home has electrical issues, if you have seen smoke, sparks, or heat coming from any electrical device in your house, please call an electrician immediately to ensure your home’s safety.
If you are unsure of how to handle an electrical situation, always err on the side of safety. Turn off the circuit or, if you are not sure what to do, call us.
We are fully licensed and we offer:
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Free Estimates and Warranty
- Job Clean-up
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Quality Workmanship
- Up Front Pricing
- Free Home Inspection
- Friendly, Courteous and Dependable Service
- When you call about an emergency electrical service, you speak to a person not a machine. Just call
Whenever you have a problem, call us immediately. We respond to ALL emergencies, no matter what time of day or day of the week.
For more details – please visit http://bit.ly/2ouT7Ht